.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Giving - Sharing - Art-esque



I am playing along in a fun little swap idea I was turned on to by my Flickr friend HIGHLANDGHILLIE.

The first 5 people who respond to this post will get something made by me: it will be my choice, but will, hopefully, be something you can use or enjoy for its aesthetic merits. This offer does have some restrictions & limitations...

*I make no guarantees that you will like it!
*You will receive this item before the end of the year (December 31, 2009) or sooner.
*You will have no idea what the item will be, or when you will receive it.
*To participate, you must re-post this on your blog and put together something to be sent out as 5 surprises of your own. These surprises can be anything....a piece of art, a photo, a poem...whatever you choose.


 
Subscribe with Bloglines