.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Story Game: Jamie Edition


For a Good Time Call..., originally uploaded by Bearded Jon.

The girls and I added Jamie to "The Story Game" tonight. She even had fun.

I'd blog the girls' drawings and stories but Jamie took pictures of all the drawings (I only took one of mine) and I'm not allowed to blog her photos.

----------------------
My Story: For a good time call...

All boozed up in her fez and zebra slippers, Zoe played songs from "The Wizard of Oz" on her squeeze box all night long.

Something you wear: Fez
Something you drink: booze
Someplace you don't want to be: Oz
Something you wear on your feet: zebra slippers
A name: Zoe
Something you hold in your hand: squeeze box

(there's a z in all my items, mind you)


 
Subscribe with Bloglines