.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Monday, January 02, 2006

My Three Loves


My Three Loves
Originally uploaded by Bearded Jon.

For 2006 I have resolved to find meaning through the combination of the written word and the my Canon S1 IS. Maybe daily life, maybe family life, maybe some fiction based on what I see.

My Three Loves (Family)

We started the first morning of the new year with laughter. This lasted till around noon when the mix of cousins caused the first scream with tears chaser and that got the kids passing the whine (no misspelling).

All in all the year started well with love and happiness throughout our household... upstairs (I won't infringe upon anybody elses story, told or not).

Health and happiness to you and yours in the new year.


 
Subscribe with Bloglines