.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Friday, September 30, 2005

Blood of the Vampire

Last night I found the Liquor Snob blog. There was a review of Blavod, black vodka. Being the experimentalist (is that a word?) that I am I went out and grabbed a bottle. Yum. I don't suppose it's really any different tasting than any other vodka but the things you can do with black liquid. Mwahahahaha!

So, after a night of wondering what to do, the epiphany of a decent recipe and about a half hour's research to see if the drink already exists I came up with Blood of the Vampire (it's my drink I can call it what I want to)!

Here's the recipe:

1 1/2 oz Blavod
1 1/2 oz Ouzo
Shaken with ice.

Voila! Blood of the Vampire! It gets this bluish green milky color from the Ouzo.

Awesome drink. Give it a try.


 
Subscribe with Bloglines