.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bike Log - Week 1

May 2 - 8

The week I started riding. A lot. Sunday I did a test ride from home to work and back with a 19 mile round trip that took me about 2 and a half hours on my fixed gear cruiser. I repeated the loop Monday and, due to errands and other considerations, only made it from home to work on Tuesday.

Things got serious when we bought new bikes, Giant TranSends, on Thursday. My first riding with my new metallic orange bike didn't happen until Saturday when I went up to Kaladi Bros. with Jamie for morning coffee then to Out North to usher in the evening.

Statistics for week One:

Sunday - 19 miles
Monday - 19 miles
Tuesday - 9 miles
Saturday - 11 miles

Total - 58 miles

Labels: , ,


 
Subscribe with Bloglines