.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Thursday, May 19, 2005

LUCKY BIKINI PANTIES

It gets better.

I get eBay Favorite Search e-mails periodically (actually, too frequently). Here's what I got today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
NEW ITEMS FOUND FOR mc R1150R Rockster
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear beardedjon,

9 new items have been found on eBay matching your favorite search for: BMW
Rockster

Item name: NEW NWOT LUCKY BIKINI PANTY PANTIES PURPLE BOWL FUN M
Price: $0.99
Bids: 0
End date: May-25-05 19:56:42 PDT
Distance:
View item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5393620529&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Are you ready for this?


Not your average bowling attire. Posted by Hello

Just what does "Bowl like a Rockster" mean? What were those panty people thinking putting that on there? Who would see that phrase at a family outing at the Bowling Parlor? Inquiring minds like mine want to know.

A few weeks ago I saw a man walking a bowling ball down the street in a part of town that doesn't have a bowling alley. Was he wearing a pair of these?

And all I wanted was some bike parts. I guess I will have to add "panties" to the - list for that search. Go figure.


 
Subscribe with Bloglines