.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Friday, July 04, 2008

Observations From a Barstool

Sometimes when I go out I notice things. Sometimes when I notice things I write them down. Last night was one of those "noticing things and writing them down" kinds of nights.

* The bartender in Amanda's garage sale bustier
* Elephant girls attached trunk to tail
* That awkward transition between digerido and human beat box
* Inappropriate glances and neck tattoos
* Noticing and wanting to be noticed, the give and take between being seen and seeing
* The dynamic of the Pee line is awesome!
* Lynyrd Synyrd hair and Extra Tuffs
* Pay just enough attention to the bartender, that other girl and I'll... I'll... notice, but tonight you're mine
* His thick sideburns
* The tall kid we know we know but we don't know why
* The appreciative girls with the knowing glances who smile because you look and they know you looked.

Its all a little more vivid in my head. I'm pretty sure there are some universal truths in here.

Might get fleshed out in story format. Might just get left here.


 
Subscribe with Bloglines