.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My Big Red Couch

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Yo! Yo! Yo! That's some hot coffee

I bought a thermos yesterday.  I went to Walmart to get a thermos but they didn't have one I liked so I went to REI and bought a thermos.  It is silver and fits in my backpack (whenever I say the word backpack Dora the Explorer's backpack song sings in my head).  I found a great new place for coffee, the Tesoro to Go Mart on Lake Otis at 68th.  Free refills.  That beats the $3.00 breve's Jamie has me tricked into.  Of course they're not low carb but what the hell, it's free coffee.
 
"The Thermos Song" by Navin R. Johnson from the major motion picture The Jerk
 
I'm picking out a thermos for you.  Not an ordinary thermos for you.  But the extra best thermos that you can buy,  With vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in!
I'm picking out a thermos for you, And maybe a barometer too,  And what else can I buy so on me you'll rely, A rear end thermometer too.
 
So, I'm learning ghetto speak.  Actually, I'm not, but it's fun to say that I am.  Actually, it's just fun to say "Yo!", yo!  www.ighetto.com has some crazy stuff on it, yo!  Ghettogram your friends or just look at all the crazy flash videos on there.  It's more fun than, um, something really, really ghetto.  Oh yeah, there's a jive translator too.  As white as I am I really need that.  Maybe I can grow up to be just like Ice (www.vanillaice.com) :-D
 


Coffee mug in a ziploc or thermos? Pretty much a no brainer when I ended up with a baggie full of coffee. Posted by Hello


 
Subscribe with Bloglines